EBYR on Pinterest
Did you know that you can now find and follow Eerdmans Books for Young Readers on Pinterest?
You can, and if you happen to love children’s books as much as we do, you probably should.
Pinterest feels like such a natural online home-away-from-home for us. Not only is it fun (we love fun), but it’s also a great place to discover and share pretty pictures — and we love pretty pictures.
We especially love pretty, pinnable pictures like these:
|From The Fantastic Jungles of Henri Rousseau, written by Michelle Markel, illustrated by Amanda Hall. Now available.|
|From Mary’s Song, written by Lee Bennett Hopkins, illustrated by Stephen Alcorn. Now available.|
|From The Herd Boy, by Niki Daly. Coming soon.|
|From Christopher Sat Straight Up in Bed, written by Kathy Long, illustrated by Pat Cantor. Coming soon.|
|From I Wish I Had . . . , written by Giovanna Zoboli, illustrated by Simona Mulazzani. Coming soon.|
- Sneak peeks at forthcoming books on Works in Progress.
- The inside scoop on the creative people behind our books on Authors and Illustrators.
- A bibliophile’s paradise on For the Love of Books.
- A celebration of kids and books on Young Readers.
- Great ideas for nurturing beginning readers and writers on Fun with Literacy.
- A random assortment of all things Eerdmans on Eerdmans Etc.
As the good folks at Pinterest would say: happy pinning! We’ll see you there.
Click to find and follow Eerdmans Books for Young Readers on Pinterest.
Do any of you Pinterest veterans out there have any friendly tips or ideas for us as we get started on the site? Please share them in the comments.