By day, Jessica VanBuren is a mild-mannered sales rep for Eerdmans.
By night (and sometimes also by day), she’s a crafting maven.
Jessica’s also not a person to do anything halfway. Launching her brand-new crafting column here on Eerdlings off with a BOOM, she’s put together a series of forty inspiring crafts — one for each of the forty days in Lent.
You’ll find links to the first twenty crafts here today, along with step-by-step instructions, detailed photos, scriptural tie-ins, and suggested reading. The remaining twenty crafts will follow in early March.
Print, personalize, and color this calendar/game board to plan and track your Lenten crafts and other family activities.
3. Fishers of Men Chocolate Pretzel Fishing Nets (As seen on Coffee Break)
4. Jelly Bean Bracelet and Prayer
5. “Jesus in My Heart” Watercolor Painting
10. “Sins of the World” Carnations
11. Torn Paper Cross
12. Feathered Friends Cheerio Cross
13. Paschal Candle
14. Beaded Rosary
15. Triumphal Entry Shadow Box Bag
18. Construction Paper Palm Leaves
19. “Servant’s Heart” Foot Painting
20. “Heavy Cross to Bear” Ornament
Stay tuned for the second half of our Forty Days of Crafts Lenten series — coming soon!