By day, Jessica VanBuren is a mild-mannered sales rep for Eerdmans.
By night (and sometimes also by day), she’s a crafting maven.
Jessica’s also not a person to do anything halfway. Launching her brand-new crafting column here on Eerdlings off with a BOOM, she’s put together a series of forty inspiring crafts — one for each of the forty days in Lent.
We posted links to the first twenty crafts last month. You’ll find the second set of twenty crafts here today, along with step-by-step instructions and detailed photos.
22. Zacchaeus Tree
23. Jesus’ Little (Pom-Pom) Lamb
25. Peace Dove
26. Unleavened Bread
30. Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Cross
32. Origami Lily of the Valley
33. Cross Cookies
34. Crosses of Calvary/Garden Tomb
36. Classic Vinegar-dyed Easter Eggs
38. Easter Morning Sweet Rolls
40. Ascension Cup