The Benefits of Reading
In a world where multiple screens are vying for our around-the-clock attention, it’s more important than ever to set aside time to read!
And it’s especially true for kids, who’s brains are still forming connections that will help them reason, empathize, and succeed in school, all things strengthened by reading!
Need more? How about:
- Reading expands a child’s vocabulary
- Reading helps build independence and self confidence
- Reading helps kids make sense of the world
- Reading with your kids is great family bonding
- Reading is a great entertainment alternative (so long, video games!)
- Reading helps kids become better communicators
- Reading takes kids places they’ve never been and broadens their horizons