Crack up your children with these twenty five clean jokes!
1. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
2. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it.
3. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.
4. What did one toilet say to the other?
You look a bit flushed.
5. Why can’t Elsa from Frozen have a balloon?
Because she will “let it go, let it go.”
6. What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste.
7. What do you call a dog magician?
8. What do you call two birds in love?
9. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
10. What building in your town has the most stories?
The public library.
11. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
12. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
13. How do you organize a space party?
You planet early.
14. What is a computer’s favorite snack?
15. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you.
16. How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
17. What is a tornado’s favorite game to play?
18. What do you call a cow with no legs?
19. How does the moon cut his hair?
20. How do you talk to a giant?
Use big words.
21. What is a tree’s favorite drink?
22. Why do bicycles fall over?
Because they’re two tired.
23. What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
24. Want to hear a pizza joke?
Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
25. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?