Remember what the best part of summer was growing up? Joining the summer reading program at your local library or bookstore! Ahna and Katherine, being too old to join them now, design their own summer reading programs and invite you to come along:
We’d love to hear your summer reading goals — let us know in the comments or on social media — and whether you plan to take a #SummerReadTrip, too!
Don’t forget: you can catch up on previous episodes of Coffee Break with EBYR by visiting or subscribing to our EBYRTV channel on YouTube.
- Read a book that takes place in your hometown/state
- Read a book that takes place in a city/state on the way to your destination
- Read a book that takes place in your destination
- Read a book about a journey
- One of these must be an audiobook