EBYR All Over: July 8, 2016
Welcome back to EBYR All Over, a Friday roundup of all the EBYR-related news, reviews, interviews, and other interesting online content we can gather in a given week.
News from EBYR & Elsewhere
- At Night was featured in the Children’s Book Council’s “Hot Off the Press” collection for July.
- Several EBYR books were reviewed by the Children’s Literature Comprehensive Database:
- Mom, There’s a Bear at the Door, a book infused with a sweetness that does not turn saccharine,” will “appeal to early readers and encourage them to create their own stories.”
- Samira and the Skeletons is a “funny and clever book [that] is part anatomy lesson and part celebration of acceptance, empathy, and friendship.”
- One Big Family is an “enthusiastic and energetic celebration of family togetherness.”
- Parachute is a “beautiful piece of succinct writing, which allows the captivating illustrations to fill in the details.”
Have we missed any news, reviews, or other online miscellany dealing with EBYR books or authors from the last week? Please let us know in the comments. You can also post items on our Facebook page, mention us on Twitter (@ebyrbooks), or write to us directly: email@example.com.